- 8 slices Parma ham
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tbsp crème fraisch
- 4 tbsp milk
- 8 baby vine tomatoes, halved
- 50g/2oz grated double Gloucester cheese
- 25g parmesan, grated
- black pepper & salt
2. Beat the eggs with the crème fraisch & milk, season to taste with black pepper & salt, stir in the grated cheese, then pour the mixture into each of the Parma lined muffin tins until three-quarter full.
3. Add two halves of vine tomato to each and sprinkle with the grated parmesan.
4. Bake in a pre heated oven, 160C/gas Mk4/Aga baking oven for 12-15 minutes until set. Allow to sit for a few minutes before removing from the tins.
5. Serve on buttered toast and/or with a light salad!